Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break... please come faster...

Spring Break is literally knocking on my door and I have no desire more than to answer that knock. Too bad there is another 4 hours and 18 first graders standing between me and that door. Just another day that I wished that time would go faster, just like everyday since Kevin and I got engaged.

I think that next week might tear the fabric of time though. I'll be stuck in some kind of cosmic conundrum where I am simultaneously wishing that time will go faster (so I can be Mrs. Tatum) and slower (so that I can enjoy Spring Break). Tragic things could happen; dinosaurs could come through the rip and roam the modern earth, Kate and Leopold might actually be based on reality, the Time Traveler's Wife might go back in time and never fall in love with that sneaky vasectomy-getting man, the Time Bandits might... not... do... OK Jared will kill me, but I don't actually remember anything about that movie. I guess its time to watch it again.

Anyway, about Spring Break. We have stellar plans. We'll be spending a couple of days relaxing and sightseeing in San Fransisco. The only problem I foresee is wanting to do too many things and not having time to see everything. There's Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz (I want to have a tour from Vicky... 10 points if you can name that movie reference), Lombard Street, etc. I don't know exactly how everything is going to work out, but I can tell you this, I'm so excited to explore a new-ish city with the love of my life.

Stay tuned for pictures, coming soon!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment