And yes, that is me. As if you couldn't tell.
Oh college, sometimes I miss thee. This was a video made my freshman year at BYU for my ward's (BYU 2nd Ward... out of the literally hundreds of BYU wards we were the second. How cool is that??!) Oscar's Night. Our Family Home Evening groups would make videos and then we would get dressed up all fancy to watch them and there would be prizes like computer mouses sprayed gold. Too bad something like that would never work here because that was probably one of my favorite things.
Like the one year when everyone hated the management of the apartment complex we lived in and more than half the groups made videos making fun of them. That was classic. I would share some more, but really I think that its only funny to me. I only posted the first one because I'm in it. And I just loved my roommates (the fabulous girl on the ball, the gorgeous twin on the right, and the cute girl who gets hit with the ball). Oh to be a freshman again, that would be traumatic.
-Ashley
Like the one year when everyone hated the management of the apartment complex we lived in and more than half the groups made videos making fun of them. That was classic. I would share some more, but really I think that its only funny to me. I only posted the first one because I'm in it. And I just loved my roommates (the fabulous girl on the ball, the gorgeous twin on the right, and the cute girl who gets hit with the ball). Oh to be a freshman again, that would be traumatic.
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment