Baffling. Unbelievable. Amazing. Disconcerting. Astounding. Befuddling. Mystifying. Bewildering. Perplexing. It's unclear. It's unfathomable. I'm confused as to how the person across the street from the school has been playing Polka music loud enough for me to hear it for the past 3 hours. Even with the kids in the room, I could hear it over their noise. And these children weren't being quiet. And the thumping of the bass had me thinking I was going to have an aneurysm. Seriously, I think my head is going to explode.
I asked several children if they could hear it, thinking it could have been an incessant pounding (with a beat) inside my head. But no, they could hear it too. I asked one,
"Do you hear that noise?"
"Yes."
"Where is it coming from?"
"Our mouths."
"No, not this time."
Somehow it didn't bother them like it bothered me. And that in and of itself is bewildering. I'm still dumbfounded. And still it continues...
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment