Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wow.

There's nothing like going back and reading some of your really old blog posts to realize how awesome you really are. And crazy. And crazy fun times you had. The only difference between then and now, really, is that now I have Kevin. And everyday is crazy. And fun. And crazy fun. And I'm going to start writing about some of the crazy things my students say (I almost called them my kids, and if they were I would have some explaining to do) and do, because they are awesome.

Here's the first one. One of my little boys, who "needs a little more attention than the rest of them" is just loud. He's constantly out of his seat doing stuff and he'll be trying to do his work (I think), and he'll be singing songs from Grease (I got chills, they're multiplyin'). If I ever have to use my stern voice to ask him to do something like, "You need to go to your seat and get to work", he always reply, "Alright, officer."

This is going to be one special boy when he grows up.


John Travolta has an uncanny resemblance to Kevin, no?

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment