Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I did... not change our blog background. Kevin choose to have it green with clovers for a while a couple weeks back, but I just like the more sophisticated look it has now. So I changed it without telling him. I'm sure I'll change my mind in the not too distant future, but for now I'm quite content leaving it the way it is. So, you'll just have to learn to appreciate it in all of its non-holiday-related goodness.

But this is what I will do, I'll write the rest of this blog in green. Ready, set, green. Yeah, that won't actually last (sorry if you were expecting it to). In case you didn't know, I would not be able to stand it if part of it was green, and part of it was black. I'm too Obsessive Compulsive. It all must be the same. A word here and there is fine, but the top being one color and the rest being another color... that's just too much.

It's like when Kevin and I played Risk for the first time (January 6, 2009) and realized that I had all my pieces standing upright. So what did that little charmer do? He started just knocking over a few here and there. As I rushed to upright them, he would knock another one over somewhere else. It was frustrating. Apparently I'm cute when I'm frustrated though, so he kept right on doing it. I don't remember how I got him to stop. Oh! That's right. I didn't, he just kept right on doing it, and he still does it sometimes. Geez!

The moral of the story is, that if you want someone to stop doing something that frustrates you-- then don't be cute when you're frustrated. Because then they won't stop. Use that knowledge well.

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. That whole "you're cute when you're mad" thing is really a disadvantage, I'll tell you what.

    ReplyDelete