Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craigslist Liars

I must say that I have my doubts about the authenticity of deals or offers on Craigslist at times. Really, a three bedroom, two bathroom home with stunning furniture and architecture and you are renting it for $435 a month with no hidden fees? And there's a pool and a yacht that they'll throw in for no extra charge? That is amazing. And fake. And useless to me.

I don't understand why someone would waste their time writing those ones (and there are a lot of them). Maybe I just don't get the point of internet scamming. Or any scamming for that matter. Make your money the honest way, people! Really. Anyway, that's a different topic entirely. The point of this blog post is that I love when people are upfront and honest. Not in real life, because even if these jeans make me look fat you should not feel inclined to be upfront and honest about that. Let me think the jeans look nice. But on Craigslist, offers like the following make me smile because they are so genuine.
I have a pretty shabby couch that could use a new home. Add a couch over, and it'll be just like new! Except not. If anyone wants a crappy couch, its yours.
Thank you, honest stranger.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment