So I hate to admit this, but over the past month I have become a Lost freak. I thought this day would never come considering about a year ago I watched it with Ashley and we both thought the episode was the dumbest thing we had seen to date. That was until I was introduced to the wonderful world of Hulu and started watching it from square one. I must say though that I sure do hate the writers of the show because they are just so good at leaving cliff hangers. It is almost impossible for me to watch only one at a time. I am sure that Ashley is growing tired of all Lost I have put her through over this past month, but that is what love is sometimes haha. You can make fun of me all you want, but I will still continue to watch...I am no quitter!
-Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment