I don't know why time seems to work against people. During the week, Tuesday through Sunday, I get see Ashley everyday. That time that I spend with her seems like it goes by in the blink of an eye. Now I wish time would seem to go by slower, but of course it doesn't. Then on Mondays I don't get to see Ashley at all except for Skyping at noon and at night, which is better than nothing. Mondays, because of this, go by soooooo slow. Sometimes I just sit and think, "Will this day never end?"
Two days ago I got to thinking while I was driving home from my child development class. I thought to myself, "Well it is better that it is this way." The phrase distance makes the heart grow fonder is so very true. I find that Tuesday is the day I most look forward to during the week because it is the day that I get to see my baby after what seems days. I am glad that I don't enjoy the time apart from her, but rather look forward and cherish the time I get with her.
When it comes down to it her ways control my every mood, I can finally compare dreams to the way things really are. When it comes down to it every time I look into her eyes, they divide me.
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder." You're tellin' me...
ReplyDeleteHaha, I just read this and was about to write "You're telling me." but then I realized my other half did it for me.
ReplyDelete