Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lost can get lost

Kevin got me hooked on Lost. Not because I like watching it, but because he likes watching it. So therefore I like watching it with him. Really, I get to cuddle, then I miss plot points when I fall asleep, he catches me up, and then the cycle repeats. So here you have it, everything I've learned from Lost:**These are only spoilers if you've never seen the first 3 seasons**
  • Sometimes people just need to have a new nickname every 5 minutes to confuse you.
  • Sometimes an inanimate object (like an island for instance) can make decisions.
  • Sometimes Russian pirates are liars and then bleed out their ears.
  • Sometimes you're the only person that can perform spinal surgery, and that is, apparently, quite the bargaining chip. Too bad you're dealing with a band of liars... who lie (naturally).
  • Sometimes you turn a key and can see the future.
  • Sometimes you're just a cursed fat guy who then finds a van in the middle of a tropical island... good thing the driver was on a beer run!
  • Sometimes you eat dog treats shaped like fish... and you like it.
  • Sometimes you have a never ending supply of fruits, alcohol, and tarps. (Really though, where the heck did those tarps come from?)
  • Sometimes you appear to have fallen in love with your captors... because you're stupid. Or you're really, really smart.
But what it really comes down to is... sometimes you do crazy things when you're in love. Like watching Lost.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment