We may still be homeless, but at least we will have something more comfortable than the ground to sleep on because ..... dun dun dun... we bought a bed today! Happy day! All my worries about sleeping on the couch, or sleeping bags, or even worse the floor (gasp!) have all been in vain. So yes, things are coming along nicely. Really the only hold up is getting that dang apartment and getting Kevin moved in. Hopefully we'll be hearing back about it tomorrow, or we'll be checking out yet another place this week. I just hate shopping around, almost as I much as I hate waiting.
We're not creepy people. We will pay our rent on time. We won't complain about the little things. We won't be loud. We will seriously be the perfect tenants. Just give us the apartment. I don't think I'm asking too much.
Oh, golly. Big smiles. 19 days.
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment