Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sometimes I'm so cool it hurts

Today is just one of those days. I got to work early, as usual, and I sat down and realized that I have absolutely nothing that I could be doing. Nothing. My papers are all graded. My homework is ready to be given. All my grades are up to date and entered. And my lesson plans are all planned for the rest of the school year.

I thought, the room would probably be messy and I can get that cleaned up, but no. I thought, there's something I probably forgot just sitting on my desk that needs to be done, but no. Nothing. There was nothing to do. So, I had to do the only thing that I could think of. The Japanese art of paper folding. That's right, origami. Now, if you know me then you know the only origami thing I can make is a crane (maybe I'll tell you why in another post, if you're lucky. Actually, it'll probably be tomorrow when I, again, have nothing to do when I get to school early).

So I was perusing MLIA and I see one about ninja stars. And who doesn't want to be a ninja? Seriously. So yeah, I found step-by-step (day by day by day, fresh start over, a different hand to play... nevermind) directions to making a ninja star. Needless to say, sometimes I'm so cool it hurts.

18 days.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment