Monday, June 7, 2010

Break it down!

Let me break down my week for you. Because I just know you are so interested in this. Really this is more for me than for you (occasionally I'm selfish like that), but hey, maybe you actually are interested. In which case I'm sorry I implied/stated that you weren't. My apologies.

Monday: Reading Day. Pillows. Teddy Bears. Books. Relaxation.
Tuesday: Water Day. Water Balloons. Bubbles. Sidewalk Chalk.
Wednesday: Awards Assembly. Cleaning. Cleaning. Cleaning.
Thursday: Movie Day. Quiet. Sundaes. Again, Relaxation.

In other news, we should hopefully be able to move into our apartment this week. That will be fun. I haven't moved for 2 years and now I'm having to pack up everything and get a move on. And combining Kevin's and my things. It's going to be a real transition, but I'm just happy that we finally have a place.... well, almost. We just need to cross the T's and dot the I's. We're almost there.

12 days.
-Ashley

1 comment: