There are only 12 more days left in the school year.
I'm going to miss my kids.
They're going to miss me too.
How do I know?
Because the past couple of times we've had guests,
or I had a meeting during the school day,
or I've told them I wouldn't be there the next day,
they always groan.
And you know the groaning means that they care.
Or my favorite,
"We'll miss you Mrs. Nimer".
I'll let the Mrs. part slide, but only because they're just so cute sometimes.
-Ashley
P.S.-- 26 days!
I'm going to miss my kids.
They're going to miss me too.
How do I know?
Because the past couple of times we've had guests,
or I had a meeting during the school day,
or I've told them I wouldn't be there the next day,
they always groan.
And you know the groaning means that they care.
Or my favorite,
"We'll miss you Mrs. Nimer".
I'll let the Mrs. part slide, but only because they're just so cute sometimes.
-Ashley
P.S.-- 26 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment