We've been dedicating every night to studying and we've gotten absolutely nothing else done wedding-wise. But Kevin's last final is today and then he can find us an apartment, he can move into the apartment (and all our stuff), and then everything else should sort itself out. And oh my goodness, then invitations...
If you still haven't gotten an invitation, its not because we hate you. Its because we are extremely busy finishing school and work and everything else. We should be getting the last of the addresses today and then sending the last of them out this weekend at the latest. Hopefully. I'm still not stressed, but its starting to hit me that I would just be happier if everything was done done done. On a separate note, we got our first wedding present last night. Let the thank you note writing begin. Hooray!
-Ashley
P.S.--Here's a random blast from the past picture. This was taken February 2009 at the MORP dance that Kevin asked me to ask him to. We were (read: are) so goofy.
I know what you mean about wanting things to be done done done. :)
ReplyDelete