Pros: Looks awesome. Would compliment my dress.
Cons: I don't think I would be able to recreate this on my own.
Cons: I don't think I would be able to recreate this on my own.
Pros: Way cute and modern. Love the feather/flower combination.
Cons: What if I'm photographed from the other side? Won't that look silly??!
Pros: Looks fancy and sophisticated. My hair has never looked like that.
Cons: Sits a little low. Looks like prom hair.
So the other day Kevin and I went to look for some shoes for Kevin for the big day. We were looking around and this customer comes up to us and asks if we are getting ready for prom. PROM!!!?! I did a double take, attacked the stranger with words including the phrase, "We're getting married!" and Kevin muttering, "I'm 24". And its not the first time we've been accused of not being 18. Geez!
I think I'm going to start dying my hair gray, like Stacy London. I bet nobody thinks shes under 18 with that hair. **I was going to say, or Rouge, but then I realized she is under 18. Whoops.**
Or always carrying some alcohol in my hands. Then if questioned, I can say, "I bought this myself!" and then running away. On further thought and review, that might get me into more trouble. Plus I hate my driver's license picture so I wouldn't want to have to be flashing that around. No need to subject people to that. Which leads me to...
Reason 1,782,398,734 to get hitched: Getting married means changing your name. Changing your name means new driver's license picture. Score!
-Ashley
I think I'm going to start dying my hair gray, like Stacy London. I bet nobody thinks shes under 18 with that hair. **I was going to say, or Rouge, but then I realized she is under 18. Whoops.**
Or always carrying some alcohol in my hands. Then if questioned, I can say, "I bought this myself!" and then running away. On further thought and review, that might get me into more trouble. Plus I hate my driver's license picture so I wouldn't want to have to be flashing that around. No need to subject people to that. Which leads me to...
Reason 1,782,398,734 to get hitched: Getting married means changing your name. Changing your name means new driver's license picture. Score!
-Ashley
I do loooove number one. I think you're right about number two. Looks like you have no hair from the other side. haha! And number three looks like number one.. just a little lower.
ReplyDeleteI think number one doesn't look too hard. The catch is... how does your hair hold a curl? I know, from my own curly hair, that curly hair doesn't take too well to curling irons. I have only found ONE curling iron that works with my hair. This look would be easiest if the roots were blow dried straight for volume and well straight-ness... and then the bottom was curled into that.
Maybe sleep in it the night before pulled back into a clip with the "ponytail" in pincurls then let it out the next morning and pin the curls out like in the pic?
If you need any help figuring it out, let me know!
So when are you going to add a new segment? I live in the same house as you, but I only seem to get information from your blog.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to Kevin during finals week.