Alright, wedding update. Here's what we have left to do*.
Find an apartment, rent said apartment, and move into said apartment.
Get marriage license... just 17 days and we can go pick that up.
Finish getting the last addresses and mailing them by Saturday.
Get temple recommend (meet with the Bishop and Stake President).
Get temple dress and other things of the sort.
Finish Bolero jacket for my wedding dress.
Worry about flowers and centerpieces.
Relax.
... maybe that last one will be after the wedding.
I was just looking into changing my name. There are so many different places to go to, what a hassle! There should be one form that you send out that they keep filtering around to everywhere until every agency, corporation, bank, and department get it. Then they can all send me the necessary replacement cards and we can all get back to life as we knew it. Is that too much to ask?
On the plus side, there are only 29 more days of work for me!!! I think I'm going to need a paper bag to breathe into. You know what, I'm just going to audibly shout Hallelujah instead. I feel a little better now.
-Ashley
*List subject to change.
Name-changing is a bit of a pain.... but on the flip side, I NEVER get junk mail anymore. Everything with the last name Eddington goes to either my parents' house or my brother's in St. Louis. Huzzah.
ReplyDelete