Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just a few thoughts

1. I hate the sound of a dying phone. A declining doo-doo sound. Really? I know its dying, I can see the bar thingies and I think when the bar thingies go away... that means my phone dies. Uh duh.

2. I was reminded of this today. Read the reviews. It still made me giggle to hear that the shirt covered his girth.

3. Time slowed down considerably today. Now time and I aren't speaking. But I think it would be kind of crazy if I talked to time in the first place, so I think its better this way.

4. I still can't figure out how I want to do my hair or what kind of flower/feather/flower-feather combination to put in it. There are so many choices. In the long run I know it doesn't matter, but right now it isn't the long run-- so I can freak out just a little. And comments of suggestions in regards to my hair would be gladly welcomed and received. I'd even get the comments a nice fruit basket or cheese ball for their efforts to help.

5. Some people just ruin it for the rest of us, don't they?

Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation With Wish For Unlimited Wishes

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. OOooh! Post your options for your hair! I will totally vote and give you pros and cons for all. Plusssss I have naturally curly hair and lots of it so I understand your dilemma.

    p.s. I'm stalking your blog now.
    p.p.s. That onion story... hilarious!
    ~Angela Cantido

    ReplyDelete