It's happening.
It's not made-up.
I can feel it.
Now.
It's like the past 5 months were nothing.
Time has flown.
It's not coming back.
And I wouldn't want it to.
I'm still eagerly counting down.
40 days and I will be Mrs. Tatum.
Happy Happy
Happy Happy
Day Day
It's not made-up.
I can feel it.
Now.
It's like the past 5 months were nothing.
Time has flown.
It's not coming back.
And I wouldn't want it to.
I'm still eagerly counting down.
40 days and I will be Mrs. Tatum.
Happy Happy
Happy Happy
Day Day
This post started looking like a little girl, so then it kind of stopped making sense in order to further its quest of becoming a human. I have personified by feelings. I'm awesome. Moving on.
Mother's Day was fantastic. Kevin and I split our time as best we could between church (I got my recommend... well half of it), my mom, and Kevin's mom (my soon to be mother-in-law). We had made little gifts for our mothers, but we figured time with us would be the better gift (Right? Yeah right? I don't know, you'd have to ask them). When we gave our gift to Kevin's mom she was juggling putting down this enormous, beautiful, and magnificent flower arrangement from Brianne and Jared, our gift was put to shame. But that's alright. We justified it saying that it wasn't a competition, and that we're poor. At least for my mom our present beat the gift my brother gave her. Boo-ya. That one was a competition.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!
-Ashley
P.S.- I tried to convince Kevin that I needed a present or some kind of special treatment as the future mother of his children. No such luck. I'll have to try harder to convince him next year.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!
-Ashley
P.S.- I tried to convince Kevin that I needed a present or some kind of special treatment as the future mother of his children. No such luck. I'll have to try harder to convince him next year.
I didn't even get anything from Dorian and I am much closer to being the mother of his children than you are.... sometimes I overestimate the powers of my persuasion.
ReplyDelete