Dear Blog,
I have to apologize to you. I don't mean to do it. I just can't help myself. I have been neglecting you and its not fair. Its not fair to you, and its not fair to me. I just can't keep up with life sometimes. Things get busy and who is the first to get forgotten? Its you, and it shouldn't be. I know you don't want to hear this, but being with you can be difficult.
I go to work at 5:30 in the morning and I don't get home usually until 5:00 at night, and then I have to cook, clean, and take care of my hubby. Its not that I don't think about you. I think about you a lot, and all the things that I could put on you to share. But its just not happening. And you know whose to blame? The internet. Or rather, the lack thereof. Stinking internet.
So, can we reconcile? Can we be friends again? I really have missed you. I shouldn't just use you as a tool to get to other people's blogs to read them. I've been using you. But that should stop. And soon.
Please forgive me. Take me back.
Love,
Mrs. Tatum
No comments:
Post a Comment