Friday, September 17, 2010

John Mayer = Annoying

This morning as I was running out the door I gave Kevin a paper I had made at work the day before (don't worry, it was after all my kids were gone and all my work was done). I have always known that my thought process wasn't the same as everyone else's, but I finally had to diagram it for Kevin to see. I think meta-cognition (I think that's the word-- thinking about thinking) is so interesting. I mean really, when you are totally zoning out, what do you think about? In other words, when you don't have to be thinking about anything, what are you thinking about?

I mapped it out yesterday. Everything I thought about when I wasn't thinking about anything I wrote down. And your first clue that its going to be crazy was that I wrote it in a circle. Then when I ran out of paper I analyzed my thoughts in a neat and precise bubble map format.

I didn't get to hear or see his reaction as I threw it at him, stole a kiss, and ran out the door; but I think its safe to say that it wasn't normal. Well, maybe it was. Who knows, really? What is normal? Never mind, that is just too deep.

-Mrs. Tatum

P.S.-- If you're lucky, Kevin kept it and I'll take a picture to put on here. Then the whole of the internet will know of my ludicrousness.

1 comment: