Another case where this happened was in the movie The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a movie adapted from the same-named book. It's a futuristic science fiction comedy where the unexpected happens constantly. I think its funny, it has a good message, and its pretty clean. Why has nobody seen this movie?
I've been quoting it for years, and Kevin, my dear husband, has never seen it. I keep bringing it up, and saying how we need to rent it, but it has yet to happen. So I did something about it, finally. I just bought a copy of it off Amazon. Do I regret this? No. I think it needs to be seen, cherished, and shared with our friends. I regret nothing. Hopefully Kevin will feel the same when I tell him I bought it, or rather when he reads this... pllllllleeeeeeease can we keep it???!?-Mrs. Tatum
No comments:
Post a Comment