Friday, September 10, 2010

A-Team

Or the alpha team, as they prefer to be known, are the funniest more kick-a group of soldier I have ever had the privilege of watching. This movies was action packed, it had the right (read:my) kind of comedy, and it had me and Kevin enthralled for a good two hours. It made me love the guys and hate to see them hurt, and it made me really hate the bad guy. What more could you want from a movie? When it makes you feel for the characters, that's it. That's the stuff.
Movie highlights (**SPOILER ALERT**):
  • BA having to be knocked out or restrained every time they wanted to take him on a plane that Murdock was flying.
  • Murdock being a lunatic. Specifically, spinning around the blade of a helicopter singing, "You spin me right round, baby, right round...".
  • Face. That is all I need to say. But I will say more. I think the very first scene was Kevin's favorite, when he is telling a rebel leader that they now have his location, though he was presumed dead. The man was trying to burn him alive/hang him/restrain him inside tires (I don't know?) and then right at that pivotal moment just before they light the gasoline he shouts, "Adios, Mother Fuuuuuuu". He never actually finishes that sentiment, but it had Kevin rolling.
  • Jessica Biel's quote (from the trailer), "They specialize in the ridiculous." And its true.
Seriously, go and see (well not really go and see, but wait for it to come to video and then rent) this movie. It had action for the males, Face for the females, and humor for everyone.

-Mrs. Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment