Numbers 1, 2, 6, and 8 are our "love cakes". You have everything from Tatum Love (1) to K +A (2) to the date of our wedding (6) to what I call Kevin (8) [I hope that doesn't embarrass him...].
Number 3 and 5 demonstrate our love of sports. We love football (3) [one of us more than the other], and I love the Red Sox (5). So there's that.
Numbers 4, 7, and 11 simply show our lack of creativity. We couldn't think of anything else to decorate on a tiny cupcake, so we made designs. Random, random designs. And I'm not ashamed of them at all.
Number 9 and 10 (of course) show our love of Harry Potter. I think they were beautifully executed and wonderfully made. Kudos to my Kevin for making a wonderful Potter-head.
So yes, if you need a really easy family home evening idea there's always this. We also used half the cake mix to make a mini-cake. They were both wonderful and a whole lot of fun to make, especially with my husband who just makes everything better than it normally would be. I love him.
-Mrs. Tatum
No comments:
Post a Comment