Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Newest Obsession

I've always been supremely jealous of those blog I'd see about people who were able to find all these coupons and then they use them to get a whole bunch of stuff (food and things) and their total comes to something ridiculous like $0.54!! I always wanted to be like those people, but I never really had the time to invest into such a thing. Well, I still don't have the time, but I like to pretend I do.

So I've been trying to track down coupons and other things, not so much for the savings (partly for the savings though) but to just see what I could find and come up with. I don't have much to speak about now, but my obsession is looking. Being on the hunt. Its like I'm a hunter and gatherer, except I'm hunting deals and gathering coupons. Talk about something not being as cool as it sounds.

Anyway, that reminds me of a recent post from Hyperbole and a Half where she explains when coupons are and aren't acceptable. I couldn't agree more. But don't worry, I'm only going to use my coupons for good and strictly follow the guidelines provided.

-Mrs. Tatum

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you. You were listening all those times that I thought you weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MAAAANN. I'm sooo obsessed with coupons. Sometimes I print them out for my grandma, that's how much I want to use them (she uses them and I save her money! wooo!). Mostly I can't afford/don't need the things I see coupons for though. Doesn't mean I still don't browse coupons.com on a daily basis. :P

    ReplyDelete