Monday, September 13, 2010

Give me it down to there.

So, I'm become a semi-pro at cutting Kevin's hair. I've been cutting it for a while now, but I tried a new way to do it last night, something that wouldn't take as long, but that would still look nice.

Well, let me go back a little. I used to cut Kevin's hair (when he would beg me to, because I like it a little longer) curl by curl giving time and attention to each one. I would measure the first cut and do the rest by sight until each individual curl had been cut. It always turned out nice (despite his cringing through the whole thing), but it just took SO so SO much time! Like 45 minutes to an hour. No thank you.

Well, that takes way too long! I taught myself how to just cut it all at the same time and I even used the clippers on the back and did the fade and everything. He thinks it turned out alright. And I would have to agree. And the best part was that the whole thing only took me about 15 minutes, 20 if you count sweeping up! Awesome.

-Mrs. Tatum

P.S.-The pictures are just to show that we did in fact get out haircuts a while ago (2 days after our wedding to be exact). I do not, however, have a picture of his latest haircut. Sorry.

1 comment: