I remember vividly when I was counting down and I got to 2 months left until our wedding, and now I'm counting up! I have been married for 2 months already. Its hard to believe how fast the summer went by and how soon the time came that we couldn't spend every minute of every day together. It was a fun summer filled with absolutely nothing to do but adore each other, use baby talk, and just enjoy spending time together.
I just wanted to recognize some things that have been truly amazing these past 2 months.
- Breakfast in bed? Yes, please. This could happen more often even (hint, hint).
- Snuggling, cuddling, and smooching... and that's all I'll say.
- Kevin letting me watch chick flicks, and sometimes even suggesting them.
- Being paid for doing nothing, summer is just so amazing.
- Swimming whenever the occasion called, and it called often.
- Family Home Evenings, Scriptures, and Prayers with my eternal companion.
- Listening to Kevin sleep talk, and "tapping" him in my sleep.
- Foot massages after long days at school.
He means the world to me. I'm his world. And even though we are substantially cutting our time together due to my job and his school, we are still very much in love. And guess what? It just grows more and more each day. I love you, Kevin Danger Tatum!
-Mrs. Tatum
No comments:
Post a Comment