Our big trip for the summer was traveling to Utah for Kevin's family reunion. It was fun shopping (generally via windows due to our lack of monies), eating the can't miss places, and generally enjoying time with family. I got to meet all of Kevin's mom's siblings, watch the most red-necked thing I've ever seen, and get to hear all about Pokemon from Matthew. The last one I could have done without, but the rest was absolutely amazing! Here's a couple of pictures. They're from Kevin's phone, so please excuse the quality.

We could not miss grabbing a J-Dawgs while we were in Provo. Kevin had never had one before and he was not disappointed. $3.00 never tasted so good.
.JPG)
We visited Cabela's to check out the sheer size of the store and how amazing it is. We checked out the indoor archery range, the stuffed animals, the shooting arcade, the candy shoppe, and lastly the aquarium. Simply amazing.
.JPG)
We hit up Macey's in Provo to get Kevin a King Kone. Behold it in all its glory. Of course he couldn't eat it all by himself so I indulged too. Even both of us eating our fill wasn't enough and he had to give it away. Now that's what I call an ice cream cone, and for only a mere $1.38. Wowzer.
.JPG)
And one of our last stops (at least the last where we took any pictures) was the Logan temple. We couldn't go inside (it being closed for Pioneer Day), but it was beautiful.
All in all it was a fun trip and I'm looking forward to the next one we can go to. You might not associate family reunion with a good time, but let me tell you... that does not apply when it comes to the Prescott family.
-Mrs. Tatum
No comments:
Post a Comment