Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's official.

I'm a Tatum as far as the US government and the Department of Motor Vehicles is concerned. Also, it takes a lot for me to self-reflect and realize that I am a blogging loser. I hardly ever post, and when I do I have excuses for the time I have missed. I attempted to recap or catch up. But now, I have no excuses. I have nobody to blame but myself.

But I'm hoping you'll forgive me, because I'm going to give you some pictures in return.My sister-in-law took these amazing pictures for us, and she was simply a true professional with an eye for beauty. We couldn't be happier with our pictures. I posted more on facebook, but they seriously compromise the quality of the image. Oh well, this way takes way too long.



Anyway, I have to go back to work in a couple weeks and I'm nervous. And I'm not excited about setting up my classroom again and getting reorganized and such. Oh well, I think its just first day of school jitters. I really thought those ended after fourth grade, how wrong I was.

-Mrs. Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment