My favorite being the one with the big, strong construction guy who has to take a phone call and its his little girl needing to hear the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Really? Is he the only one who could have sang that for her? Isn't most of the fun of that song being able to see the motions? You can't see things over the phone, I've tried.
Anyway, at first he's all embarrassed and then he does it because he loves his daughter more than he care what he's crew-mates think of him. Now that was a cute commercial.
Nevermind, new favorite.
I apologize if you were waiting for something more interesting to come from this post. Because that's pretty much all I had to say. Oh wait!
My brother-in-law, Eric, just got back from Hogwartsland and I'm suprememly jealous. He came home with a Maurauder's Map, two chocolate frogs, he drank Butterbeer, got a Prisoner of Azkaban shirt, and he was sweet enough to bring Kev and me some Gryffindor lanyards. So awesome.
Go Gryffindor!
-Mrs. Tatum
My brother-in-law, Eric, just got back from Hogwartsland and I'm suprememly jealous. He came home with a Maurauder's Map, two chocolate frogs, he drank Butterbeer, got a Prisoner of Azkaban shirt, and he was sweet enough to bring Kev and me some Gryffindor lanyards. So awesome.
Go Gryffindor!
-Mrs. Tatum
Shut. Up. (About the Hogwartsland.) I'm so jealous I want to throw up.
ReplyDelete