I have thoughts. That may surprise some of you. That may shock some of you. That may have no bearing on your everyday lives for most of you. But yes, I have thoughts. Sometimes they are deep thoughts, and sometimes they are quite shallow thoughts. Sometimes my thoughts intrigue me, and sometimes I am bored out of my mind by my thoughts. But today I thought that I would share some of my thoughts and observations.
1. My mother-in-law makes some of the (read:thee) best brownies ever. Seriously yummy.
2. People who are in "customer service" should probably be friendly. I was just spoken to like I was a complete idiot and I don't think I should hang up the phone feeling like that when I just called to ask a simple question. How about, you be nice to people? Ever thought of that? Punk lady.
3. I think that the last thing that people do, is usually the thing that is most pertinent that it gets done. I've written a blog about this before, but it becomes more and more obvious to me everyday. I should be writing thank you cards. Have I been? Only the mail(wo)man can tell you that. Yikes!
4. My autosave is on and working, it is however doing it in the future. Currently the time on the computer says 9:36, and the autosave just saved it at 9:39. Trippy.
5. I wonder where my love of lists comes from. I enjoy making a list and crossing the things off of it. When I make a list to do for the day, things I want to accomplish, groceries, etc. I love making lists and I don't think other people in my family do that. I wonder where I picked that up from.
Well, that's all I have for now. Nothing too exciting or interesting, just the things that were currently on my mind. I'll let the future save this, and... mission accomplished. And now I'm off to attempt a few more thank you cards. Although, now that I'm acquainted with the future I can tell you how this is going to go. I'll write 3 cards. Then I'll feign carpal tunnel and stop. Wait 2 days and repeat. At this rate they'll be done by October, November at the latest. Sad.
-Mrs. Tatum
I'm glad you ordered the 3rd Hunger Games too! YAY! Also, I have written down your mother-in-law's cookie dough brownie recipe. Oh. My. Gosh. YUM. I'm salivating. And I too adore making lists. It's just so satisfying to cross things off. I love your thoughts!
ReplyDelete