Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time is flying by...

I figured out that there are only 43 more days of school until Summer Vacation. 43. That's like... nothing. OK, its like 43, but that seems like hardly any time at all. Which makes me very excited. I love my class and all their quirky little personalities, but not too long after school gets out it will be time for our wedding! And that makes me more excited than anything else. Literally.

You could offer me an all-expense paid safari and then to the most luxurious vacation on some secluded island, and I would still prefer getting married. Or a dream vacation to Costa Rica to zipline through the jungle (like my parents just did). But hey, if you are offering could you make it for two, after the wedding? Because an awesome honeymoon would be amazing.

Also, this week as flown by. Today is my third favorite day of the school week. I bet you're curious as to how Thursday can be my third favorite. Well, here's the ranking in case you are ever writing my biography and you need to know what days I liked best and worst, here you go. At the top is Friday because, hello!, day before the weekend. Then comes Tuesday because its a shorter day when we get out at 1:00. Then Thursday (as I already said), because the afternoon is so much fun with art and the library. Then Wednesday, just getting over that hump. And then Monday because, if you recall, I hate Mondays.

I hate Mondays, but I love Kevin.
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. 43 days huh? I've calculated when my summer vacation will come: 14 days. Ya...I know it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete