I got my shoes for the wedding in the mail yesterday. And needless to say, I'm in love (with Kevin and the shoes). I just love how new shoes feel on my feet (until I actually have to walk in them, that's when the pain begins). They're so shiny and new, the only drawback to having my shoes is that I can't wear them. Not until June 19th anyway. Kevin said that since he can't wear his new suit, then I can't wear my new shoes. Punk.
So not fair, its not like he has to break in his new suit (Just imagine me saying that in my best impression of teenage angst). I need to wear mine to get them broken in so my feet aren't dying on my wedding day. Am I right? (Aside: So there's this website called
amirite and it is hilarious. Well, some of them. Go check it out if you're bored.)

Oh well, if my feet are killing me after the wedding at least I'll have a husband to give me a foot massage. Sigh-- 66 days.
-Ashley
Ashley! I'm glad you found my blog and lead me to yours. You are one entertaining writer!! And I love your wedding shoes. And I think that every time you are at home without Kevin you should be wearing them so that you're not in pain on your wedding day. Just sayin. OH! And did you know that we're going to be very distantly related once you get married?! Kevin's older sister Brianne is married to my cousin Jared! We'll be like 2nd cousin-in-laws once removed or something. Yay :)
ReplyDelete