This terrible case of the I-just-want-to-sit-around-all-day-in-my-pajamas has hit, and I don't believe that its going to be going away anytime soon. Waking up at the ungodly hour of 5:30 every freaking day is getting a little old. It would be really nice to just take a couple of days off for sanity purpose, and if I have to get a pedicure during that time-- so be it. Good thing my days off come in the form of the weekend, every weekend.
I suppose that's the good thing about working in education, you definitely get every weekend off. And then there's that whole summer time thing. Where they continue to pay you and you don't have to do anything. That's going to be nice, if I have a job next year. Otherwise its just going to seem like a really really really long summer.
-Ashley
P.S.- I promise there will be a post soon (hopefully from Kevin) about all the projects we've been working on and the things we've been acquiring. Because let me tell you, they are spectacular (spectacular... Moulin Rouge, anyone? OK, nevermind)!
No comments:
Post a Comment