This has been going on for some time now, and I feel I must be blunt. Nobody likes you. You represent the end of all things that are fun and enjoyable, and the beginning of despair. Really it's not your fault that you immediately follow the weekend, but do you have to be such a downer about it? Usually you're not so bad in February, half the month you must go on vacation in honor of the presidents, and I really don't mind you when you're gone. I suppose that is a redeeming factor, that you often go on vacation and therefore I can go on vacation. A day by any other name would smell as... nevermind. I think I've figured out what it comes down to, Kevin has class on Mondays and therefore I don't see him and therefore its the worst day of the week. That really isn't your fault, last semester I hated Tuesday for that very reason. So, I'm sorry about what I said. Mostly.
Still somewhat mad at you,
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment