Friday, February 12, 2010

My kingdom for a ribbon!

Oh my goodness. I need this.

I have a love/hate relationship with getting to school so early. I hate it because that means I'm unnecessarily waking up an hour or so earlier than when I would actually need to get up. On the other hand it means that I can get to school, get everything ready to go, and then sit down and look for things I want (read: need) on the internet. And blog, don't forget the blogging!

Like this ribbon for example. I found it online at a wholesaler of ribbons. There is a downside to wanting immediately, and that is that they don't sell to just anyone, they only sell to businesses. So, the closet retailer of the ribbon is in San Jose... how much could a roll of ribbon really be? How much does my sister love me? Is it enough that she would go check it out to see if they have it in stock? I hope it's not too expensive since this is no longer a desire, but has become something that is essential to my existence. I would go so far as to say that this ribbon will determine my teetering balance between the perfect wedding and just a mediocre-at-best reception.

Who am I kidding? My mantra will get me through this temptation. I can live without it. I can live without it. I can live without it. It's not working... time to call the store!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment