I had no idea the many options you have when it comes to cake toppers--whether you opt for fresh flowers, or the traditional bride and groom, or just none at all. Luckily, my sister is making ours (and it'll be a surprise what its going to look like), but I looked today just for fun, and I was not disappointed.

Dragging him down the aisle. Awesome. Speaking volumes on the commitment level. Not sure I would want my wedding cake to say
that much, but cute nonetheless.

She is wearing the pants. Hil.ar.i.ous. I think Kevin would really flip for this one, right honey?

And there you have it. This is a winner winner (chicken dinner). The bum pinch! Who wouldn't want that immortalized in pictures on the top of your wedding cake? I know I wouldn't mind, maybe its not too late for Jen to change it...
OK, maybe not. But these for the top three winner, after the one we're getting-- of course. Also, on a side note (in case you were wondering), staying up until midnight when you know you have to wake up at 5:30... multiple days in a row... is not the best thing for you. I can't wait to get lots and lots of sleep this weekend.
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment