Yesterday my brother and I got this book from our dad that shows almost all the Star Wars Legos that have been made recently and it gave us the burning desire deep within the bosom to pull out and look at some of our old toys that we never got rid of (we still have tons of toys, my kids will never go unhappy). Boy did that bring back those feelings of when I was a kid and it got me thinking...what has happened to awesome cartoons like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, ect. It is as if there are no such things as Toys "r" Us kids. I remember when I never wanted to get older because the thought of not liking my Ninja Turtles was just out of the question. As I was thinking about this I realized that I had been playing with my old toys for a little over 45 min and realized deep down I still haven't fully let go of that inner child, and I thought to myself...at least someone in this world has lived up to word!
-Kevin
My baby's first voluntary blog! I'm so proud. I love you Kevin Tatum.
ReplyDelete