
It seems like this has been my whole life recently (besides Kevin of course). I never thought that I would have to plan a wedding. OK, maybe I thought about it once, but that was for a fleeting moment and then it was gone-- never to be considered again. So, it seemed, that right after we got engaged the questions about decor, colors, location, dress, etc. came pouring in. Had I thought about it? No. Was I going to have to start thinking about it? Yes.
Now, a month and a half later, I feel fairly confident answering questions about our wedding details. What are our colors, you ask? Navy blue and yellow. Where will our reception be? In my parent's backyard. What will your centerpieces look like? What kind of food will you be serving? What do your invitations look like? All very answerable, but not on the blog-- but trust me, I have the answers.
So yes, fielding questions makes me think of Vanilla Ice--
If there was a problem, Yo -- I'll solve it! Check out the hook while DJ revolves it.
...
Alright, so that didn't apply at all. But for all the nay-sayers reading this, I have thought about my wedding, I would say all the planning is almost, nearly, 96.9957% done; but what I spend more time thinking about is life after the wedding and how perfectly blissful it will be to just be settled down with the love of my life. Sigh.
-Ashley
Alright, so that didn't apply at all. But for all the nay-sayers reading this, I have thought about my wedding, I would say all the planning is almost, nearly, 96.9957% done; but what I spend more time thinking about is life after the wedding and how perfectly blissful it will be to just be settled down with the love of my life. Sigh.
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment