Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olympic Fever

I can't believe the Olympics are already almost over. It's like we waited 4 years for the skiing, snowboarding, ice and speed skating, and now... finished. Why do they wait so long in between them anyway? That's what I want to know. Why not have them every other year? Would the viewers tuning in go down if it happened more regularly? What's the deal?But really, I haven't really been watching them too much. I caught a little of the men's ice skating, a few ariels, the long jumpy ski thing where it looks like they are flying, one speed skating final, and that's pretty much it. I enjoy the summer Olympics more I think. The gymnastics, the... um... I think that's pretty much all I like about that one. Shoot. I guess I don't like the Olympics as much as I thought I did.This is pretty dang cool, I must admit. But really, I should change the name of this post to Olympic room-temperature Fever. I wouldn't turn it off it was the only thing on, that's for sure. I'm kind of disappointed in myself, please don't judge/hate me for not being crazy about the Olympics, I swear I'm still American. And in case you can't forgive me for that, I'll post what could, quite possibly, be the most awesome picture I have ever seen. You can't go wrong with Gary Coleman and the Hoff.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment