Friday, September 26, 2008

Extraction.

I don't feel so good right now. I think that has something to do with the four gaping holes in my mouth where there used to be teeth. And not just any teeth, but the teeth that held all my wisdom. So yesterday when I came home from this horrific experience (complete with IV--twice) I didn't swell up immediately, but I did throw up. Everything I ate all day. Gross.

Now today I am a chipmunk and really craving food that I can't chew. Why can't I chew it? Fear. And pain. Not only am I scared of opening up these holes and bleeding and developing dry socket, I can't even open my mouth all the way. And my jaw is so swollen.

Ok. I'm done complaining. I really just hope that my face looks semi-normal by Sunday. And I'm sorry if you were hoping to see a picture. Humanity will not be scarred by that. Not today.

P.S.--Today is my mommy's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Geez, so many secrets... won't tell me about the nightmares, won't show me pictures of your early halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once was a chipmunk too. Unfortunately someone took a picture...
    AND I know exactly what you mean about not eating anything. One of my teeth was impacted and had stitches so I was afraid if I opened my mouth, I would rip the stitches and/or if I ate anything I would get a dry socket. Curse wisdom teeth!

    ReplyDelete