I just had one of those nights. You know, the ones where you have someone following you around the whole night. Pestering you for dance after dance. Coming between you and your friends on the dance floor in the middle of a bumping tune. Telling you to "go crazy" during hip hop and salsa dancing songs when I insist that I wouldn't even know how to dance like that. Asking you very disconcerting questions. This is how our first encounter went down:
Me: So what college are you attending?
Crazy: Fresno City. Where do you go?
Me: I just graduated from BYU?
Crazy: Oh, that's cool. How did you graduated and not get married.
Me: I have magic powers.
Crazy: Oh...
You'd think I was being obvious when I started ignoring him, turning my back to him, not responding to any of his questions in more than 5 word responses and not asking anything back. (Just to name a few things...) And he stills chases me down (literally) to ask me for my number. I panicked. I gave him a fake number. I feel like a horrible person, but he was creepy and really uninteresting.
**On a side note, I finished training for the teaching job that I wanted. Too bad that it doesn't start until October. Oh well, more time to relax and have a plan for the next time I get a creepy stalker.
Alright already! I'll stop following you around.
ReplyDelete