
Yeah, I think the trouble really comes down to not getting enough sleep. You may be saying, "But Ashley, you go to sleep around midnight every night and you don't wake up until nine-thirty at the earliest, how can you be tired?" And I would reply, "How do you know my sleep schedule so well, you stalker. Regardless, I think its because of these nightmares I've been having recently and the fact that I toss and turn all night. But I'm not a doctor." Oh well until I figure it out I'll be like this guy*.
*There are some subtle differences between this gentleman and myself (not all reasons listed):1. I have never, nor will I ever wear a trucker's hat in public.
2. My ears are not horrendously huge, nor do they have the accessory of an hearing aide.
3. My neck would never forgive me for keeping it at that angle for more than 10 seconds.
4. I am a girl.
Now you need to tell us more about the nightmares!!! I mean seriously, you can't keep that one to yourself.
ReplyDelete