Friday, September 19, 2008

Persistence.

As it turns out, persistence is a bad thing.

After the fella in the previous post tracked down my phone number from a friend of a friend he has done the following:
  • calls 3-5 times a day
  • left messages on my voice mail to," just see how I'm doing".
  • texts me
So after never answering my phone, ignoring the messages, and finally turning off my phone (sorry if you've been trying to call me)... he still hasn't given up. He is now requesting to be friends with my friends on facebook, texting my friends, and just being a little creepy in general. If you are reading this, please give up. I'm sorry I'm not interested and that I'm kind of a jerk. My apologies.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about calling you all the time there, hope it wasn't too creepy. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete