Age: 24, that sounds so old!
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Dishes, dishes, dishes
Dogs: Miniature weiner dog = favorite
Essential start to your day: Husband lying next to me. and oxygen. no, those don't go together.
Favorite color: blues and yellows
Gold or silver: Silver or white gold, but only because they are totally the same thing... basically.
Height: 5'4'
Instruments: Piano, dulcimer, recorder, and i pretend to play guitar
Job title: Wife and teacher.
Kids: Soon, hopefully. And no, that's not an announcement.
Live: In a magical place called Fres-no.
Moms name: Linda Rue
Nickname: Peep, Tatum, and an endless array of cutesy names from Mr. Tatum.
Overnight hospital stays: None for me, thanks.
Pet peeve: Bad drivers. 'Nuff said.
Quote from a movie:I literally quote movies constantly and the one time I'm asked for one... nothing. What is that? Um... "A diversion" -Legolas, LOTR:ROTK I can't believe I just put that.
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Youngest of five. Three brothers and one sister.
Time you wake up: depends on the day. if i have school/work then usually 6:15ish, if its the weekend usually around 8:30ish.
Underwear: I support it, almost always. OK, always.
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts, but probably only because I've never had them.
What makes you run late: I'm not usually late. I'm very punctual. If I'm late I'll usually blame my alarm clock not going off, or my husband. He's a very good sport about it.
X-rays you've had done:My teeth. I can't think of any other ones.
Yummy food you make: Popcorn. Please see It's Poppin'. I'm pretty good.
Zoo animal: I'm not sure what you want with this one. Are you seeing if I can name one? Zebras. There you go. And it even starts with a z.
Boo-ya!
-Mrs. Tatum
NIce work! So i just realized you are trying to be me, but that is ok.
ReplyDeletename- ashley
job- teacher ( not actually, but to my students i am)
mothers name- Linda Sue
height- 5'4
favorite color- yellow
siblings- 6 ( which is darn close but I am child 5 which is the same and i have 4 brothers one sister. the youngest is my brother so if you just stop at 5 in my family the dynamics are the same!)
CRAZY!!