I was going to start this post with... Can you believe it's already March!!?! But then I realized that its already 1/4 of the way through the month. Wow. School is really just keeping us busy right now. But we'd much rather be busy than have nothing to do, so I guess its a good thing... at least for a while.
This Saturday we were able to go to the temple to do a session with some friends of ours. It was a great experience and I'm so glad that we were able to go this month. Its been a little while, and the feeling is supremely unique, I just can't describe it except for that calm feeling.
It seems like there's so much pressure in everything these days and its just not letting up. Will I have a job next year? Will I be able to graduate on time? Will the housing market recover before we can buy a house? Will we be able to afford a baby (when that time comes)? All these things weigh heavily on all our minds and just walking into the temple all those feeling vanish, at least while you're in there. And when you come out, you have a better perspective on things. Its nice. Its refreshing. Its awesome.
So, my point is... time flies when you're having fun.
-The Tatum's

I wish it was spring here in Utah. It just snowed last night...I miss the Sun!!!!
ReplyDelete