Here's the rest of them (at least the ones worth seeing, in my humble opinion... which is the only one that matters seeing as how this is my our* blog). Also, cool trivia fact-- my mother-in-law is currently on this exact cruise at this exact moment. She's probably relaxing and enjoying a wonderful day in sunny Ensenada at this very moment. Oh how I want to go on another cruise.
*Let's be honest, its really just mine. :O)
 |
| Passed out with the seal. Typical. |
 |
| Is that not the cutest face that you've ever seen? |
 |
| Stud. Muffin. |
 |
| Just trying to keep up with my husband. |
 |
| I had to take advantage of the comfy robe and the free room service. |
 |
| Ensenada Harbor? Please excuse the hideously white legs. |
 |
| Is that a baby bottle? Yes, yes it is. |
 |
| I've got, two tickets to PARADISE! |
 |
| We took a class to learn how to make this little guy (and a couple of his friends). We were pretty much rock stars at it too, the cruise director dude took special note of our animals. |
 |
| Who wouldn't want an Indian chief carved into their watermelon? I know I would. |
 |
| The Queen Mary. It looked epic there. And so very, very trapped. |
 |
| Back home. Well, not home, Long Beach. But it was much closer to home than, nevermind. You get it. | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment