There's nothing like hearing about a truly awful date that one of your friends went on to cheer you up about every date you've ever been on. Her date was so terrible it almost made me want to call up every guy I've ever gone out with just to thank them for not being so horribly awkward and socially unacceptable. So I'm doing it via blog.
Thank you every guy that I've graced with my presence. Thank you for not be total creepers and for mostly showing me a good time in a respectable amount of time. I know that not all of our encounters have resulted in lasting relationships, but for the most part you can be glad that at least I didn't tell all my friends about our date and they didn't laugh uproariously at you. Your time and energies have resulted in memories and make me laugh and cry, and some I have blocked from my memory... sorry I don't remember those. So thank you.
And in other news, I'm learning that I'm awkward. That is bad news people. Bad news.
Being awkward can be a good thing when frame appropriately.
ReplyDeletelol... awkward...
ReplyDeleteJust now you are learning that? Just kidding, awkward can be funny.
ReplyDelete