Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why does this happen?

And how do I make it stop?!? Another perfectly mediocre dance last night was dashed by the daring, and albeit, stupid attempts by my stalker. If you don't remember him... go back to my older posts and check him out, because he is a winner. Takes the creepy cake.

So all through the night he comes into our little circle and is dancing strangely and then leaves... no harm done. He chats it up for a few sentences and then disappears. But then after the dance we hit up Denny's and he shows up there, odd... I don't remember him being invited. Here is our conversation as it went down waiting for a table at Denny's:

Creepy Stalker (CS): So are you still going to go on a date with me when I get back from my mission?
Ashley: Sure, if I'm not married by then.
CS: Oh, I'm sure you'll be available. At least that's what I'm hoping anyway.
A: Um... thanks. You never know.
CS: Will you marry me after we go on our date?
A: Oh, I don't generally marry guys after our first date.
CS: What if I took you to a very eloquent dinner and it was very romanti....
Other guy: Do you mean elegant?
CS: (to him) Hey look, a talking dictionary. Blah blah blah feuding blah blah blah (back to me) What if I asked you to marry me after our third date?
A: Well... um... that's more of the... um... kissing date. Not marriage. Sorry.
CS: Ohh. (looking dejected)

I think I just threw up a little bit, in my mouth. Gross. Seriously, how do I make this stop? It's really starting to upset me a little. I mean, it made me lose my appetite. Me! That never happens, and it disturbs me. HELP!

2 comments:

  1. you definitely just have to tell him you are seeing someone (even if you are not) & that it is serious & that even if you weren't that he is not your type. I can't believe he keeps bugging you, plus the really awkward & somewhat rude comments he makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my stance on marriage, but you might just have to get married, who knows, it could be a good thing. (not to the stalker, to someone else I mean)

    ReplyDelete