Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Oh wow. I can hardly believe that its 2009. But you better believe that I rang in the new year partying hearty and dancing the night away. Highlights of the night:
  • Emily documenting everything. And I mean everything. Including (but not limited to) the progress of the party with "updates", crazy faces, and awkward moments.
  • Dancing with my stalker at the end of the night. Seriously... it was awkward. "You know, I'm a convert... and I'm going on my mission in August... so maybe if you are around in a couple of years I can call you and you'll actually answer your phone." Wow.
  • Being told that I had the best outfit of anybody there. Not sure if its true, but I did look dang sexy. And apparently he thought so too. I love compliments, even if I'm not good at taking them.
  • Being whisked off to receive an offer I couldn't refuse. ::giggling::
So, 2008... goodbye. It was nice knowing you. 2009, I hope that we can be good friends.
Love, Ashley.

P.S.--Here's the best commercial of 2008. Thanks, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment