Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm back....

After a short hiatus due to the land of non-blogging, I am back.

The reason. I remembered my password.

So, currently I am in the Las Vegas airport waiting to board my flight which (as far as I can tell) is early. Yikes! Has that ever happened in the history of airlines. What if I was running from another terminal and I only had 5 minutes to get there... and the flight was early. Would it leave without me? Would it wait? Would I be the only one who didn't get the memo that it was early and when I got on there were a lot of disgruntled people waiting to disembowel me? I hope not. To any of them.

Also, I LOVE the Olympics. They are amazing. Pretty much all I have done since they have come on is watch and work. That is all. Occasionally I eat, but usually the Olympics come first.

Also, I can't wait to see my sister and newborn niece. And my older niece who I am assuming that she is going to have a hard time after being the only child for so long. I've been wrong before, but I don't think that is one of those times right now.

I need to call my brother-in-law to make sure I have a ride before they call my ticket. Bah!

2 comments:

  1. No, it will not leave without you. Yes, they will wait for you if you are checked in, but not yet on the plane when it arrives early. As for the disgruntled disembowlers, I'm not sure. Better keep an eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <==== disgruntled disembowler...

    ReplyDelete